Monday, March 22, 2010

नाम परिवर्तन फॉर्म

deed poll affidavit


by this deed, i the undersignd ......................(new name ) previously called ................(old name )and residing at ....................................................................................................................................................................... that for and on behalf of myself relatives / friends and remitter issue wholly renounce/relinquish and abandon the use of my former name /sarname of , ............(old name ) and in place thereof i do herby assume from this date the name /sarname ...................................(new name ) and so that i and my relatives/friends and remitter issue my hereafter be called known as distinguished not by my former name/sarname , but assumed name /sarname of .......................(new name )
1) that for the purpose of evidencing such my deyermitaion declare that i shall at all time hereafter in all records , deeds and writings and in all proceedings, dealings and transaction , private as well as upon all occasion whatsover use and sign thae name of .....................................(new name ) as my name /sarname in place and in subsititution of former name .
2) that i expressly authorize and request all person in general and relatives and friends in particulars . at all times hereafter to designate and address me and my relatives /friends and remitter issue by such assumed name / surname of---------------- (new name ) , accordingly .
3) in witness whereof i have hereunto subscribed my former and adopted name / surname of --------------------------(old name) , and ---------------------(new name) affix my signature and seal, if any this ......day of .......2009

signed sealed and delivered by the above name

----------------------------------------------
former name ......................


sign..
----------------------

-----------(new name )


before me

No comments:

Post a Comment